ABOUT ME Hi there! My name is Andrea
Hello and welcome to my page! My name is Andrea and I am a PPOC accredited portrait photographer serving the Grande Prairie and surrounding areas since 2007! I truly believe I have the best job in the world, and I am thankful for all those that have helped me achieve this level of success in pursuing my passion. When I’m not behind the lens I am a mother to my 3 beautiful children and a stepmom to 3 more wonderful kiddos!
My favourite thing about photography is… well… everything! But if I HAD to pick one aspect, it would be that I get to meet different people and get to know them throughout their journey in life. I have some clients that I have been photographing since I first started! It’s so crazy to think I have been photographing some people their entire lives so far (and even before)! I LOVE it, I am honoured to be part of those moments, and I pride myself on having retained a large return client base over the years.
As a former teacher I have a special place in my heart for children and I specialize in child and family photography. I also offer sessions for maternity, newborns, couples, grads, fitness and boudoir. I treasure all the special and important milestones in your life, and I truly value the relationships I form with my clients and their families. I also offer mentorship sessions for individuals or small groups, customized and tailored to what you want to learn.
Please take a look around and be sure to check out some client reviews (below) on their experience with Andrea Nicole Photography. Then, contact me to find out how you can book your own session!
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to meeting you!
TIMELESS. CLASSIC. INSPIRED.
- Andrea, once again I am in love with the pictures! Each session we have had you always go way beyond my expectations. Seriously, I hope you know how much you are appreciated! I love these so much! The picture of me hugging Emily brought tears to my eyes. That is the little smirk she gets after she says something incredibly sweet, and it means the world to me that you captured that smile and that moment. I love the fact that I know I will now never forget that smile, because you froze that moment for us. I am proud to display your photos in my home!I also really appreciate your professionalism, and your punctuality with providing sneak peaks, proofing gallery, and the final product. Your passion for your business really does shine through!
- Andrea, I got my pictures yesterday. And they are absolutely breath taking. I cannot believe how wonderful you captured my family. I was so nervous that because of 4 kids under 4, we would have no success. Your sense of humour, natural and positive attitude really captured my family. Thank you so much for the beautiful photos!Kyla,
- We will absolutely need to buy them all... You have done it again! Its Magic. You make me laugh, you make me cry and I really needed both this morning. THANK YOU!!!
- Andrea did an amazing job and the wait is so beyond worth it. Andrea is so patient and kind, Emmett was having no part of the first session so we attempted another one and she did amazing work getting great shots of our baby. We highly recommend Andrea Nicole Photography if anyone is wanting a photo shoot message her page for details. We had our Maternity photos with Andrea too and they turned out amazing, she made me feel so beautiful and posed us nicely so I didn't look like a whale, even though that's how I felt at 33 weeks pregnant.
- Andrea, you made me feel so confident that day and I now I feel empowered and more beautiful than ever! I cannot wait to see my husband’s reaction!I’ll definitely be booking another session soon. Thank you so much!
- Andrea, every time we get our pictures with you, I amA) blown away at how great and photogenic we look and B) how you get great shots when the dog is running one way and the four year old is pouting and running the other way! You are fabulous, thank you!
- OMG Andrea! This is absolutely gorgeous. Every time you take our photos you always blow me away. You are an amazing photographer, you always get the perfect shot! Thank you so much for capturing my life in your photos. I am never disappointed!
- Andrea did my first boudoir photo session. I was so nervous! I am a bigger girl so I knew that my photos would not look like the girls in Victoria Secret, I was sure I was out of my mind! Andrea assured me that my husband loves me the way I am and would love the photos. During the session Andrea was amazing, she made me feel like a Victoria Secret model! I felt so comfortable, beautiful, sexy, and empowered. That night I had a sneak peek of my session and I was hooked... I asked Andrea to sign me up for another boudoir session and a family session 10 months down the road! She is so good I even have my daughter’s grad photo session booked over a year in advance, I highly recommend her!
- The pictures Andrea takes of our kids are always amazing. She consistently produces pictures with authentic emotion and we always know she'll produce amazing pictures from each session. Our daughter frequently asks, 'When are we going to see Andrea again?'.When the experience is so positive for a 4 year old, you know you have a great photographer!
- Andrea, no wonder you're booked for the rest of the year! Your photos are amazing! Watching the gallery makes me cry, thank you so much!
- I seriously, absolutely LOVE Emily's 9 month pictures. Chris and I just looked through them, and I actually had tears in my eyes from looking at them... And then my husband and daughter started laughing at me for crying!